TTENCO has built its business from small beginnings till today where we are a very large supplier of New Zealand sawn lumber to buyers throughout Asia.
- TENCO are specialists in New Zealand Radiata Pine industrial lumber
- TENCO Sawn Lumber is cut in New Zealand from Radiata Pine logs by world-class sawmills cutting to the highest standards.
- TENCO is now the sole representative for New Zealand’s largest sawmill Red Stag and largest lumber company CHH in the Thailand Industrial Lumber Market.
WWhen TENCO began exporting Industrial sawn lumber into South East Asia in 1990, sawmills in New Zealand were still calling it “Box Grade”. It was considered of little value by saw-millers and buyers. We introduced the names “Industrial Grade” and "Miniflitch” to enhance Radiata Pine’s profile and price potential. Both names are now the standard terminology in the trade.
- Radiata Pine is excellent INDUSTRIAL grade lumber
- Used for a variety of purposes such as:
- Pallets, Packaging, Cable drums, Concrete formwork, Boxes, Bins, Crates (of all sizes) and Furniture.
NOTE: *Pith is the dark brown, cork-like material associated with the growing tip of the tree. It appears near the centre of all pine logs and is normally around 10mm wide.
Industrial Grade Radiata Pine comes in a number of standard size and length combinations.
Industrial Non Structural Timber (NST):
Two methods of Lumber Shipment are used by TENCO to make sure lumber reaches our customers as quickly and economically as possible.
Devanning (unloading a container) can take place at the overseas customer's chosen terminal or at their own facility or warehouse.
TENCO can advise on economical and practical methods to unload sawn lumber from containers.